Strange Alabama

Quaint, Curious, And Forgotten Lore

A free Strange Alabama photo group is now on Flickr. Please post your photos of Alabama quaint, curious, and forgotten places there!

http://tinyurl.com/nwygg3


Also, I am finally in the process of revamping Strange Alabama's web site and this blog. Watch for new posts soon!

Kyle

PS If you have time on your hands, a creative side, and a love of Alabama strangeness, drop me a line and let me know how you would like to assist with the web site, blog, Yahoo and/or Flickr group. Additional sites and suggestions always welcome!

2 comments:

What kind of help do you need? :)

Thank you very much for responding! I would love your design advice and any contributions, artistically and story/photo-wise, for which you have the time and interest. Do I recall that you designed a blog theme around Weird Alabama? After the multi-site design & revamps, the next priority is content, so I'd love personal photos & tales as you come across them or rediscover them in old photo albums & journals. I know you're very talented, so what would you enjoy working on? I'd be happy to make you co-moderator of any of the SA sites. Between the web site, blog, Flickr & Yahoo group, I definitely need a few more creative hands. Many thanks for your interest, again. -K

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About this blog


Strange Alabama
is a web site and pending virtual magazine dedicated to the state's quaint, curious, and forgotten lore. Herein you'll find:

* Strange science (unusual facts about Alabama's natural environment)
* Alabama folklore and "tall tales"
* Curious facts about Alabama history
* Cool & unusual places to visit
* Ghost stories
* Alabama-related literature and strange fiction
* Networking with other lovers of the strange
* And more!